This Firefly was built in Hanworth, England in 1945 and TOC by No. 825 Squadron, RCN in Nov. 1946. The following year it was transferred to No. 826 Squadron and served for the next two years in Nova Scotia and Manitoba, as well as on HMCS Warrior and HMCS Magnificent before storage and being sold to the Ethiopian AF in 1954. It was rescued from open storage at Asmara, Eritrea in 1993 and now resides in the Reserve Collection of the Canada Aviation Museum.
This photo was added on 18 February 2018, and has since been viewed 49 times.