'Carol Ann' arriving at the Antique Aeroplane Association of Australia's Chippie Rally. Designed to an RAAF order for a basic trainer to replace the Tiger Moth, this aircraft had its first flight at CAC's Fishermans Bend aerodrome on 8 Nov 1956. Following RAAF service as A85-440, it was delivered to the Hobart, Tas, branch of the Air Training Corps at Cambridge in 1976. In 1985 it was acquired by a private owner in Horsham, Vic, in 1985 and registered VH-HFM on 27 June that year.
This photo was added on 14 February 2018, and has since been viewed 48 times.