This Archer was originally built as a J.2 Arrow and registered G-AIGW on 22 October 1946. Shipped to Australia in May 1947, it became VH-BDE. The Australian Auster agents Kingsford Smith Aviation Service converted this aircraft to J.4 Archer standard in April 1957 and re-registered it VH-KFB the following year. It was substantially damaged at Canberra in October 1958 and was laid up for some time. Following rebuild it became VH-CRR in September 1961.
This photo was added on 11 February 2018, and has since been viewed 40 times.