Despite the fin flash, this was never a military Chippie, having first been owned by the College of Aeronautics at Cranfield, UK, as G-AMLC. Imported into Australia, it was first registered as VH-MLO in 1954. It became VH-CJM in 1961, and VH-DBS in 1967. Currently based at Tyabb, Vic.
This photo was added on 11 February 2018, and has since been viewed 50 times.