Delivered to USAAF March 1944 as 42-92847 and lead D-Day paratrooper drops as "That's All Brother." It was stored at Walnut Ridge by October 1945. Registered N88874 in 1946 it was operated by a succession of companies until being painted in military colors some time around 2002. Aircraft finished an extensive restoration at Basler Turbo Conversions in Oshkosh, Wisconsin and made its first post restoration flight on January 31, 2018.
This photo was added on 11 February 2018, and has since been viewed 107 times.