In service with airline until January 1974. One of the airline's first B707's, Mrs. Eisenhower as "Clipper America" in October 1958. By 1973 most of the observation deck had been closed down to allow expansion of the IAB and addition of jetbridges. A small portion remained in front of the restaurant but was eventually also closed down.
This photo was added on 11 February 2018, and has since been viewed 159 times.