This aircraft is actually a hybrid. When VH-ALI, ex cn DHA436/A17-394, was withdrawn from service in 1959, Airwork P/L at Archerfield combined major parts with other Tigers and re-registered the re-built aircraft using their own cn as VH-AWH. It was later re-registered again as VH-SNJ, then VH-IVN. It was acquired by manufacturer De Havilland Australia and rebuilt again, being re-registered VH-DHV. Still owned by DHA but operated by HARS.
This photo was added on 8 February 2018, and has since been viewed 47 times.