Fuselage section used as a seating area. Delivered to the USAAF as 42-92648 then transferred to the RAF as KG437 in 1944. To G-AGYX in 1946, PH-MAG in 1965, 5N-ATA in 1974 and N9050T in 1983. Stored at Malta from 1983 to 1990 then shipped to the UK. Parts at an American bistro at Fleet, Hants until 2004. Fuselage section to the RAF Museum.
This photo was added on 14 April 2021, and has since been viewed 163 times.