This Winjeel had its first flight at CAC's Fisherman's Bend aerodrome on 12 August 1957 and subsequently joined the RAAF as A85-455. Following retirement, it was stored, dismantled, from 1985 to 1996. Purchased at auction on 22 November 1996, it moved to Mareeba, Qld., for restoration. It was registered on 18 March 1997 and made its first post-restoration flight in August 1998. Seen here landing after a local flight at the Wide Bay International Airshow.
This photo was added on 25 January 2018, and has since been viewed 50 times.