Designed by Burnelli in 1945 and the sole CBY-3 was built by Canadian Car & Foundry. Utilised a wide fuselage between twin booms as a lifting surface. Flew until 1964 initially as CF-BEL. After many years in open storage, as seen here, a long term restoration project for exhibition commenced in 2014.
This photo was added on 6 January 2018, and has since been viewed 86 times.