A77-878 was delivered to the RAAF in 1953 and became an instructional airframe at RAAF Forest Hill in 1957. Passed to the Air Training Corps at Bankstown in 1966. -878 was exhibited in Hyde Park Sydney as part of the Waratah Festival in fake camouflage - it was silver in RAAF service. The undercarriage had been removed for transport. It was next on a plinth at the RAAF stores depot at Regents Park, Sydney, silver and with the gear doors closed. About 1988 it was removed and the wings cut off. The fuselage went to the RAAF depot at Dubbo before ending up at the Fleet Air Arm Museum, Nowra.
This photo was added on 30 December 2017, and has since been viewed 60 times.