This 737 was delivered to Pacific Western on December 19, 1973. Sold to EE&G in February 1983, it flew military and contractor employees to restricted locations. The unofficial airline is sometime known as Janet from their call sign. The aircraft was retired in 2005 and stored. Pictured in front of PWs hangar originally built by Canadian Pacific Airlines to service their Bristol Britannias, this hangar is now a Federal Heritage Building and dodged the fate of the Boeing Canada factory on the left of the photo. Erected in 1939 to build Catalina / Canso flying boats, it was demolished in 1980.
This photo is copyright © Gary Vincent, and may not be used or published in any way without permission.
It was added on 28 June 2020, and has since been viewed 435 times.