The prototype of the Junkers G31, clearly at Tempelhof. The G24 in the background is D-946 which dates the photo before September 1928. It looks like the G31 has three BMW VI engines at this point. This airframe eventually went to New Guinea as a G31go freighter, VH-URQ, fitted with P&W Hornet engines and strengthened with a second horizontal tailplane. Photo from: ETH-Bibliothek Zürich
This photo was added on 11 January 2020, and has since been viewed 63 times.