This Noratlas was taken on charge on 11 Apr 1956 and struck off charge on 23 Aug 1982. It went to the Musée de l'Aéronautique de Nancy in that same year, but the museum and its collection sustained severe damage during a storm in Dec 1999 and was forced to close in 2000. The Noratlas remained in the closed museum until at least Sep 2003, but by Aug 2004 it had moved to the Musée de l'Epopée et de l'Industrie Aéronautique in Albert. It is seen here showing the remnants of various earlier codes 340-VQ (carried Jul 1974-Jul 1978), 55-KB (Oct 1980-Jul 1981) and 63-WB (Jul 1981-Feb 1982) on the right tail boom.
This photo was added on 7 October 2019, and has since been viewed 16 times.