This Noratlas was taken on charge on 11 Apr 1956 and struck off charge on 23 Aug 1982. It went to the Musée de l'Aéronautique de Nancy in that same year, and from here on its history matches that of sistership N° 54 at the same museum. The museum and its collection sustained severe damage during a storm in Dec 1999 and was forced to close in 2000. Both N° 54 and N° 97 remained in the closed museum until at least Sep 2003, but by Aug 2004 the pair had moved to this museum in Albert. This photo shows N° 97, still with remnants of earlier codes 55-KB (carried Oct 1980-Jul 1981) and 63-WB (Jul 1981-Feb 1982) on the left tailboom.
This photo was added on 5 October 2019, and has since been viewed 17 times.