Nice glider seen at its home base. This side-by-side two-seater glider with open cockpit was built in 1948 and delivered to the RAF on 27 Sep 1949 as WB935. It served with the Air Cadets in the UK until sold in Aug 1986. It was exported to Germany in 1994 and restored to flying condition. At the time the RAF forbade the use of "Air Cadets" titles in Germany, so owner Martin Konermann changed them to "Fair Cadets". Other than that it still carries its original markings and serial, and now forms part of the Fliegenden Museums Hahnweide.
This photo was added on 5 December 2018, and has since been viewed 59 times.