A classic view from the roof deck at SJU. Beginning life in 1952, this Martin served Eastern as N493A for 10 years before going on to series of private operators. Bought by ADSA in 5.79, later stored and broken up at Santiago, Dominican Republic
Built as N493A for Eastern Air Lines in December 1952, serving them until November 1962. Later operated as an executive aircraft including with Lone Star Steel as N2299S. To Dominica as HI-334 and later broken up.