Allocated to the Canadian Forces base Museum at Comox, BC in 1999, this Tutor was traded for former RCAF De Havilland Vampire 17031 (N41J). It was registered N4017B in 2000 and makes occasional sir show appearances.
This Spitfire was delivered originally in 1945 to the RAF as NH904 and then in April 1951 to the Force Arienne Belge as SG108. It was used in static scenes for filming the 'Battle of Britain' and was also part of the Strathallan Collection. Restoration to airworthiness was completed in February 1983 and by December 1988 it had been crated at Duxford and transported by ship to the USA. It the following years, this plane has been associated with various museums & collections and was flown in the filming of the movie Pearl Harbor.
After her USN service this T-28 went to the USFS at Albuquerque, NM between 1966-1972 as N131Z. She then spent some time at MASDC before going to the US Narcotics Force at Tucson, AZ at the end of 78. After some time in corporate ownership she is now part of the Palm Springs Air Museum.