Built in 1913 by William T. Thomas, who later formed Thomas-Morse. This was the second of twelve E Pusher biplanes believed to have been completed. Rediscovered in 1960 and rebuilt and reflown with modern registration until retired in 1966. Since then it has been statically displayed at Rhinebeck.
This photo was added on 2 October 2018, and has since been viewed 20 times.