Built at Hatfield in 1935 as a DH.87A, but soon converted to DH.87B. It was first registered as G-ADOT on 6 Oct 1935, but impressed into the RAF on 29 Feb 1940 as X9326. On 20 May 1946 it was restored as G-ADOT. Wfu at Stapleford in Oct 1959, and cancelled on 18 Sep 1963. This Hornet Moth was acquired by the museum in 1974 and had been fully restored by 1988.
This photo was added on 2 October 2018, and has since been viewed 17 times.