This rare German type was seen at Fowlmere, a visitor to nearby Duxford. The type first flew in 1940 but development was stopped by the War. Production was resumed in the 1950s and this, the final development as a Klemm first flew in 1959. Later development lead to the four seat variant which became the Bolkow 207 in the 1960s
This photo was added on 17 September 2017, and has since been viewed 97 times.