"Mercury" was built in 1944 for the RAF as MH120 but was diverted to the RAAF. Sold in 1952. Operated by Brain & Brown as a freighter for many years. In 1963 they gave it a life extension upgrade which included metal wings from an Anson C.19, Cheetah Mk.15 engines and C.19-style cabin windows.
This photo was added on 15 September 2017, and has since been viewed 64 times.