This Connie was delivered to the USAF in 1955 as RC-121D 53-548 and converted to EC-121 standard eight years later. Her last base was Homestead and was the last EC-121T to be SOC and flown to MASDC in 1978. After being rescued from the boneyard by the Pima A&SM she was declared surplus to their needs, sold and, after restoration, appeared at air shows until being grounded by corrosion at Camarillo in 2000. Bought in 2005 by Yanks Air Museum she was finally ferried to CNO on 14th Jan. 2012.
This photo was added on 17 September 2018, and has since been viewed 93 times.