This pusher biplane was built by Charles Fletcher's Empress Aviation Company in Manchester in 1910. It utilised features of the Farman designs and its engine was a close copy of the Gnome. It made several short hops at Manchester's racecourse before being taken to Brooklands. Fletcher was sued by Gnome for unauthorised use of their design and became bankrupt.
This photo was added on 15 September 2017, and has since been viewed 51 times.