This was the eighth DC-3 to be built and the eighth for American. Seen a day after handover to the airline. Note the fitment of a right hand door. It served AA until sale in January 1948. It later became PP-SQH with VASP and PP-ANU with VARIG. It is preserved at Porto Alegre as "PP-VRG". From Douglas 60 years ago.
This photo was added on 14 September 2017, and has since been viewed 227 times.