1946-built Autocrat owned by Mr de Ferranti but loaned to members of the Ringway Aero Club. It stands in front of the 1938-built hangar containing three Rapides. Later rebuilt to J/1N standard. Lost in a fatal crash at Withington Hospital when banner towing on 14 April 1961.
This photo was added on 14 September 2017, and has since been viewed 150 times.