Built at Rearsby in August 1944 as NJ689 for the RAF for AOP duties. Civilianised in 1950 and later given a 150 h.p. Lycoming O-320 and enlarged tail surfaces for glider towing duties. Here at Rearsby again in 1967 for overhaul with the Beagle/Auster offices visible above the aircraft. Its correct designation is Auster 5-150. It is not an Alpha as it retains the AOP cabin glazing.
This photo was added on 13 September 2017, and has since been viewed 145 times.