N87949 (right) was formerly 49-1935 with the USAF. It was stored at Tucson Airport from 1977 and eventually went into service with Trans Florida Airlines in January 1993. On the left is Convair 600 N94215, in the middle of a major overhaul. It returned to service with SMB Stage Line. It was first delivered to American Airlines in November 1948 as a CV-240, named "Flagship Tucson".
This photo was added on 26 August 2018, and has since been viewed 78 times.