Licence-built by Avro at Woodford in 1934. Impressed into the RAF in WW2 but restored to civil use. Seen here about to leave Auster's airfield at Rearsby, piloted by owner Mr G.S. Baker, to return to base at Birmingham's Elmdon airport. Now preserved at Duxford as HM580.
This photo was added on 13 September 2017, and has since been viewed 79 times.