Ex KLM Connie, beautifully preserved at the Wroughton Science Museum facility. Delivered to KLM in 1947, as PH-TET "Tilburg", later PH-LDT, and withdrawn from use Sep 1960. It was converted to freighter in 1962, then briefly carried TI-1045P in 1964 before becoming N7777G that same year. As such it saw service with many operators until impounded at Dublin in 1974, where it would remain for many years. Sold to Aces High in 1982 and registered as G-CONI, but reg never applied. The Science Museum acquired the aircraft and transported it from Dublin to Wroughton in July 1983. Restoration completed in Sep 1984 in TWA colours, even though it never flew for TWA.
This photo was added on 14 April 2018, and has since been viewed 279 times.