Taken on charge with the Danish Air Force in Feb-1957 as 88-884. The serial was changed to S-884 in 1960. It was withdrawn from use in Aug-1966 and was sold in Sep-1966. It was subsequently stored at Antwerp in Belgium (seen Aug-1967), Martlesham Heath in England (from Apr-1072), Elstree (from Mar-1975), Panshanger (from Mar-1979), New Waltham (seen Oct-1990) and Karup in Denmark (noted Feb-1994 to Jul-1998). By 2008 it had joined the Danmarks Flymuseum.
This photo was added on 6 October 2022, and has since been viewed 71 times.