This aircraft was built in 1941 for the RAAF as A17-395. After the war it was civilianised as VH-BKD, registered on 18 December 1947. Withdrawn in 1951 but resurrected later that year as a crop-duster, VH-WFX. Re-registered again in 1960 as VH-PVA, then in 1968 restored back to a two-seat standard configuration as VH-PVZ. Seen here departing the Antique Aeroplane Association of Australia's National Fly-in.
This photo was added on 9 March 2018, and has since been viewed 59 times.