Photo appears to be taken at the Martin factory and airfield. They were tightly hemmed in by housing. Martin moved to Baltimore in 1929 and a new municipal airport was opened in 1925. 39057 was transferred to McCook Field where it was given the serial P72. Photo from: National Archives at College Park
This photo was added on 2 August 2022, and has since been viewed 92 times.