Displayed and signed in the Ballarat Aviation Museum as A20-502, complete with 'combat history', this aircraft is really A20-511 with a much more prosaic life story. Brought on RAAF charge on 22 January 1942, it was allocated to 5 Squadron, but passed on to 5 SFTS prior to the former unit moving overseas. Eventually allocated to CFS at East Sale as an instructional airframe, 1956-59. Disposed of an stripped for parts at West Sale - remains recovered in January 1962. Restored at Moorabbin until 1970.
This photo was added on 1 March 2018, and has since been viewed 65 times.