K2576 is purely an adopted identity for this Tiger. It is really the former RAAF A17-748 and post-war became VH-AZI, and later VH-CAD, with Australia's Department of Civil Aviation. In 1953 it was sold to the Tasmanian Aero Club and became VH-BSB. In 1956 it was sold to a private owner but damaged in an accident the following year. The remains were re-built and eventually restored to the Register as VH-ADW in 1973.
This photo was added on 1 March 2018, and has since been viewed 80 times.