Built at DHA Mascot and taken on RAAF charge as A17-80 in September 1940. It didn't have to go far, as it was allotted to 4 EFTS at Mascot! After a short spell at 11 EFTS at Benalla and an overhaul by Ansett in mid-1942, it was allocated to 7 EFTS at Western Junction. Sold in 1946 and registered VH-AUA on 20 June 1947.
This photo was added on 28 February 2018, and has since been viewed 47 times.