This aircraft has a very interesting history. It was built to order of the Netherlands East Indies government in 1941 and based at Surabaya as PK-VVW, but shipped to Adelaide at the outset of the Japanese invasion. Impressed into RAAF Service 1942 as A17-626 and based at Temora, Richmond, Point Cook amongst others. Sold by RAAF 1954 to the Mackay Flying Club and became VH-GWB but crashed in Rockhampton in 1958 and was deregistered. Restored and re-registered as VH-MDV in 1959.
This photo was added on 21 February 2018, and has since been viewed 51 times.