The CWHM's Firefly was built in 1951 and first served with the RNVR at Ford, UK. Subsequently it served with the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) between 1953 until retirement in 1960 and preservation in a NSW museum. Although a Mk.VI, it has been restored in the colours and markings of a RCN 825 Squadron Firefly Mk. V operating from HMCS Magnificent between 1949-50.
This photo was added on 21 February 2018, and has since been viewed 89 times.