One of two UK-built trainer Canberras given RAAF serials, this aircraft was brought on RAAF charge on 3 May 1956. Served with 82 Wing and suffered two accidents, but repaired, then to CFS at East Sale. From 1963 various disposal options considered including sale to WRE Edinburgh and to the Indian Air Force, or use at ARL for fatigue testing. Ended up at RSTT Wagga Wagga as an instructional airframe. Bought by HARS Sept 1989 & in the process of restoration.
This photo was added on 13 February 2018, and has since been viewed 42 times.