This Tiger Moth was built for the RAAF and saw wartime service as A17-385. It was one of the earlier Tigers on the civil Register, becoming VH-AKE on Christmas Eve, 1946. In the 1950s it was on the strength of the Canberra Aero Club, but now resides in private hands in Kerang, Vic. Re-painted with RAAF markings over its previous all-silver colour scheme.
This photo was added on 8 February 2018, and has since been viewed 27 times.