Built in 1934. Ex-D-3356, D-ABIS and PP-CAX. To the Argentine Air Force as T-158 in 1946 then to the Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock as LV-ZBD in 1950. Reregistered as LQ-ZBD in 1958. To the Museo Nacional de Aeronáutica in 1963. Marked with its previous identity of T-158. The museum moved from Aeroparque to Moron in 2001.
This photo was added on 19 July 2021, and has since been viewed 98 times.