Built at Mascot in 1943 for South Africa and allocated serial DX813, but delivered to the RAAF as A17-673. Retained for post-war use and sold 1955. Registered VH-RNP on 30 May that year. Re-registered as VH-CCD on 14 October 1961. Withdrawn from service 16 February 76 but restored on 13 September 1983. Seen here at the RAAF 90th Anniversary Air Pilgrimage.
This photo was added on 25 January 2018, and has since been viewed 100 times.