This aircraft was built by CAC at Fisherman's Bend for the RAAF and was delivered in November 1956. From 1980 to 1994 it was an instructional airframe at the RAAF School of Technical Training, Wagga. In April 1994 it was transferred to the RAAF Museum and trucked to Bankstown for restoration. It was registered, appropriately, VH-FTS on 18 November that year and made its first post-restoration flight in February 1996. Currently based at Point Cook and flown regularly.
This photo was added on 24 January 2018, and has since been viewed 68 times.