Some Chippie form before breaking off for aeros on a well-earned jolly the day after the Bundaberg Airshow. This aircraft was built for the RAF in 1952 and was delivered on 20 February that year. In the later part of its military career it served with Yorkshire UAS and the Flying Selection Squadron, whose badge it wears on the nose. It was sold on 27 February 1997 ex 5 MU Kemble and registered VH-KMF(2) on 14 October that year.
This photo was added on 23 January 2018, and has since been viewed 44 times.