One of the last Pacers built, this 1954 aircraft was initially US registered as N8133C. Then to Dutch New Guinea (now Irian Jaya), probably new, as JZ-PTB for Missionary Aviation Fellowship. Exported to Australia in 1959 and re-registered as VH-AMA(3) for Aerial Missions of Australia, but sold on to a fish-spotting concern at Merimbula who put it on floats. 'Retired' in April 1965: rebuilt and re-registered as VH-TPH, still on floats. Returned to wheels in the '70s and currently based at Deniliquin.
This photo was added on 22 January 2018, and has since been viewed 38 times.