Biplane built in 1911 by the Stephens Engineering Co. It flew fitted alternatively with floats and with wheels before being retired pre WW1 and stored long-term. It is now being re-assembled for display. This view was taken down the fuselage frame structure before fitment of the engine.
This photo was added on 8 September 2020, and has since been viewed 22 times.