Built in September 1942, and in October it was operating with JG77 in Italy and North Africa as 'Black 6'. Discovered abandoned by advancing Allies in early November 1942. It was then operated by 1426 Enemy Aircraft Flight based at RAF Collyweston, for combat trials against Allied types. After a long stored period, airworthy again in March 1991. Damaged at landing in October 1997, it was restored to static display condition. Now display in Hendon Museum.
This photo was added on 10 May 2020, and has since been viewed 26 times.