The G24 trimotor was sometimes referred to as the G23 to circumvent a ban by the Allied powers. Three examples were registered in Sweden for the same reason. They were sent to Junkers' Dutch affiliate NWM which was active in the second half of 1925, although Dutch registrations were not taken up. The aircraft then went to Luft Hansa and S-AAAM became D-878 in December 1926. Allied worries were not entirely unfounded because D-878 soon served at the secret German military flying school in Russia. Photo by: Walter Hahn / SLUB / Deutsche Fotothek
This photo was added on 10 January 2020, and has since been viewed 71 times.