The Artillery Drill Hall in Fremantle was home to an Air Training Corps unit. The Vampire served as an instructional airframe for the cadets. A79-111 was scrapped in 1970. The building in the right background is the gatehouse of the heritage listed Fremantle Gaol built in 1856. It was still a prison when the photo was taken and closed in 1991.
This photo was added on 24 October 2019, and has since been viewed 29 times.