Performing here in bicentennial colours with the official "American Revolution Bicentennial 1776-1976" logo on the fins. Loaned to McDonnell Douglas as a company demonstrator in Feb 1976. Still a TF-15A at this time, was redesignated to F-15B on 1 Dec 1977. This was the second two-seater Eagle to be built, used for FAST Pack conformal fuel tank and LANTIRN pod trials and later as development aircraft for the F-15E Strike Eagle. Last reported in as a BDR training airframe at Robins AFB, GA
This photo was added on 29 July 2017, and has since been viewed 1347 times.